Skip to Main Content

Financial Aid

Federal Grants

Federal Pell Grant

The largest Federal-need based student aid program providing grant assistance. The Pell Grant is a federally funded program. Federal Pell Grants usually are awarded only to undergraduate students who display exceptional financial need and have not earned a bachelor's, graduate, or professional degree.


The Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG) is an additional grant available to undergraduate students with exceptional financial need and gives priority to students who receive Federal Pell Grants and whose Expected Family Contribution (EFC) is a zero. 

How do I apply?

You should start by submitting a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form and submitting our school code 041390. We will use the information on the FAFSA® form to determine your eligibility for a Pell Grant, and if so, how much you’re eligible to receive. You will have to fill out the  every year you’re in school in order to stay eligible for federal student aid, including Pell Grant awards.