Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.


CPT Update

How to update changes to my current CPT?

If you are updating information of current CPT (Address, supervisor, hours, etc.), please fill out the online form below

If you are changing your employment, please request a new CPT through the link here, with the paperwork below. 

  • Official job offer letter with the detailed job description 
  • Site contract signed by a supervisor 
  • Employment Verification Form
  • Receipt of CPT fee payment $150 (if asked by DSO)

CPT Update

* In order to fill out the CPT update form, you will need to login to your school email first. Please click on the form and it will guides you to the school email login page.