Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To travel outside the U.S., please have the following documents with you (in hand)
- A valid passport and visa
- Valid SEVIS I-20 with travel endorsement valid for at least 6 months
- Optional Documents: Payment receipt, enrollment agreement, etc.
*Additional Documents For F-1 Students On OPT
- EAD Card
- Optional Documents: Job offer letter/proof of employment
How to request travel endorsement?
please fill out the online application on the left, and attach the following documents to question 8. Please allow at least 4 to 5 business days to process the request. When it's approved, you will get an I-20 with travel endorsement on the 2nd page.
- A copy of your passport & visa page,
- Plane tickets
- Complete Travel Risk Acknowledgment Form (at the bottom of this page)
Travel Guidelines during COVID-19
MCC strongly recommends checking whether travel advisories are active for your destination(s) when you prepare your international travel.
Summary of Current Travel Advisories & Regulations
- Effective from November 8th, 2021, you must be fully vaccinated to travel to the United States by plane if you are a non-U.S. citizen, non-U.S. immigrant (not a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, lawful permanent resident, or traveling to the United States on an immigrant visa). Only limited exceptions apply.
- You are required to show a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 when you travel to the United States by air. The timing of this test depends on your vaccination status and age.
- Wearing a mask over your nose and mouth is required in indoor areas of public transportation (including airplanes) traveling into, within, or out of the United States and indoors in U.S. transportation hubs (including airports).