To travel outside the U.S., please have the following documents with you (in hand)
- A valid passport and visa
- Valid SEVIS I-20 with travel endorsement valid for at least 6 months
- Optional Documents: Payment receipt, enrollment agreement, etc.
*Additional Documents For F-1 Students On OPT
- EAD Card
- Optional Documents: Job offer letter/proof of employment
How to request travel endorsement?
please fill out the online application on the left, and attach the following documents to question 8. Please allow at least 4 to 5 business days to process the request. When it's approved, you will get an I-20 with travel endorsement on the 2nd page.
- A copy of your passport & visa page,
- Plane tickets
Travel Guidelines during COVID-19
MCC strongly recommends checking whether travel advisories are active for your destination(s) when you prepare your international travel.
Summary of Current Travel Advisories & Regulations
- Starting December 6, all air passengers, regardless of vaccination status, must show a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 1 day before travel to the United States.
- Effective from November 8th, 2021, you must be fully vaccinated to travel to the United States by plane if you are a non-U.S. citizen, non-U.S. immigrant (not a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, lawful permanent resident, or traveling to the United States on an immigrant visa). Only limited exceptions apply.