Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
To travel outside the U.S., please have the following documents with you (in hand)
- A valid passport and visa
- Valid SEVIS I-20 with travel endorsement valid for at least 6 months
- Optional Documents: Payment receipt, enrollment agreement, etc.
*Additional Documents For F-1 Students On OPT
- EAD Card
- Optional Documents: Job offer letter/proof of employment
How to request travel endorsement?
please fill out the online application on the left, and attach the following documents to question 8. Please allow at least 4 to 5 business days to process the request. When it's approved, you will get an I-20 with travel endorsement on the 2nd page.
- A copy of your passport & visa page,
- Plane tickets
- Complete Travel Risk Acknowledgment Form (at the bottom of this page)
Travel Guidelines during COVID-19
MCC strongly recommends checking whether travel advisories are active for your destination(s) when you prepare your international travel.
Summary of Current Travel Advisories & Regulations
- All air passengers coming to the United States, including fully vaccinated people, are required to have a negative COVID-19 test result no more than 3 days before travel or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 in the past 3 months before they board a flight to the United States.
- Travelers who were physically present within the following countries during the 14-day period preceding their entry into the United States will be prohibited from entry. However, recently the restriction was lifted for certain groups including F-1 students. Please check the details from the most recent ISS Newsletter to see if you are eligible for the exemption.
- South Africa
- Schengen Area
- The United Kingdom