Skip to Main Content


Travel Request Form

Travel Request

To travel outside the U.S., please have the following documents with you (in hand)

  • A valid passport and visa
  • Valid SEVIS I-20 with travel endorsement valid for at least 6 months 
  • Optional Documents: Payment receipt, enrollment agreement, etc.

*Additional Documents For F-1 Students On OPT

  • EAD Card
  • Optional Documents: Job offer letter/proof of employment

How to request travel endorsement?

please fill out the online application on the left, and attach the following documents to question 8. Please allow at least 4 to 5 business days to process the request. When it's approved, you will get an I-20 with travel endorsement on the 2nd page.

  • A copy of your passport & visa page,
  • Plane tickets

Travel Guidelines during COVID-19

MCC strongly recommends checking whether travel advisories are active for your destination(s) when you prepare your international travel.

Summary of Current Travel Advisories & Regulations

  • Starting December 6, all air passengers, regardless of vaccination status, must show a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 1 day before travel to the United States.
  • Effective from November 8th, 2021, you must be fully vaccinated to travel to the United States by plane if you are a non-U.S. citizen, non-U.S. immigrant (not a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, lawful permanent resident, or traveling to the United States on an immigrant visa). Only limited exceptions apply.